ValuationThe Company has specialist knowledge and expertise to undertake independent valuations for a variety of purpose including:
- Acquisition and Sale by Private Treaties
- Compulsory Acquisiton
- Merger and Takeover
- Capital Issues
- Balance Sheet Entries
- Fire Insurance
- Commercial - High-rise Office Buildings, Hotels, Shop-houses, Shopping Complexes, Showrooms, Banks, etc.
- Industrial - General Purpose Factories, Car Assembly Plants, Sawmills, Oil Palm Mills & Refineries, Oil & Gas Terminals, etc
- Residential - Residential Estate, Flats, Condominiums, Individually Designed Houses, Terrace Houses, etc
- Agricultural - Oil Palm Plantation, Rubber Plantation, Acacia Mangiun Plantation, Rattan Plantation, etc
- Transport - Docks, Port Installations, Bus Depot, etc
- Communication - Telecommunication Installations and Systems
- Development Lard - Sites for Commercial, Industrial and Residential Developments.
- Others - Quarries, Petrol Filling Stations, Warehouses, Cold Stores, etc
Estate AgencyThe role encompasses the buying and selling of properties and the leasing or negotiation of tenancies on behalf of occupiers or landlords. This function also involves the creation of development projects through site finding, viability studies and marketing, all with the aim of meeting clients' objectives.
Property ManagementWe offer an efficient management service that can improve the performance of a property. This role entails close monitoring of legislation, rent reviews, tenancy expiry, maintenance, handover services and collection of rents and service charges.
1. Handover services
We offer handover services, i.e., to attend and inspect the unit upon completion, liaise with the developer on the quality of the finish and hand over documentation and keys as needed.
The handover process can often be laborious, especially where a developer has completed on a large number of units simultaneously.
We understand how the developers can work through this process and how to achieve the desired results – a finished product ready to go to market in the optimum timescales. Our aim is to provide a seamless handover service so that your unit can be put on the market for tenanting or onward sale as quickly as possible.
All of our inspectors have extensive experience in the handover of residential and commercial properties and the service includes:
• Accepting Vacant Possession and completing paperwork as may be required on your behalf under any relevant proxy.
• Attend the unit and check the quality and standard of finish and installations i.e. kitchens, bathrooms, flooring, wardrobes etc.
• Specialist surveyor reports on plant and machinery (where applicable).
• Provide a full written report and photographs of the handover process to you once the handover is complete.
• Liaise with the developer and visit the unit up to two further times to ensure the rectification works have been completed to the required standard.
• Confirm furniture inventory (if required) We also conduct handovers from developers to the Joint Management Body (JMB) or Management Corporation (MC), JMB to MC, etc.
2. Management Services
Management can be extremely time consuming and investors and management bodies might not always be aware of the statutory requirements and obligations placed upon them in owning an investment property. This is where our highly trained professional Property Management team are on hand to provide a full management solution for us to take the role of the landlord or management bodies.
Ensuring that your property is secure and well managed is the ultimate goal for our professional property management team. We understand that maintaining a good relationship from day one will ensure that the unit or building runs smoothly, and are committed to ensuring that your property is being looked after in the correct manner.
Corporate and expatriate tenants will often have high demands of their landlords which can be difficult to manage for a landlord whose full time job is not to manage property or those landlords owning properties in overseas markets.
Our property management team are process driven, utilising an integrated management software to ensure your statutory payments and obligations are met, services charges and sinking funds are collected, and that your tenant or unit owners can enjoy a single point of contact for all of their enquiries and requirements. Ensuring rental is paid on time is of course paramount and we provide each of our tenants with individual client accounts, friendly reminders in advance of their due date each month as well as up to seven ways to pay.
Our accounts team are led by qualified accountants and each of our clients’ accounts undergo month-end reconciliation to ensure all funds are properly accounted for and maintained.
In order to assist with your tax filings, we maintain strong relationships with external tax accountants and are happy to provide year end portfolio account statements for your ease of planning along with all invoice copies paid on your behalf throughout the year.
Our standard offering includes regular property inspections, repair and maintenance, tenancy management, bill payments, statutory payments and management bodies liaison services. We do, however, undertake other services upon request and are happy to discuss this in more detail.
3. Building Management Services
Our qualified and experienced property managers provide creative solutions to the economics of the buildings, design and concepts and planned building maintenance to control physical depreciation and economic obsolescence.
As the Managing Agent serving our clients, i.e. Joint Management Bodies, Management Corporations, landlords and property developers, we shall discharge all duties and obligations in accordance with the National Land Code (Act 56 of 1965) & Regulations (as amended), Street, Drainage & Building Act 1974 (Act 133) (As amended), Local Government Act 1976 (Act 171) (as amended), Uniform Building By-laws 1984, Strata Titles Act 1985 (Act 318) (as amended), Strata Management Act 2013 (Act 757) and other relevant local statutes.
The core functions we provide are:
• professional service,
• technical knowledge and support,
• transparent accounting. We tailor make our approach in each sector of expertise in order to create and maintain an efficient building, environment and relationship with its occupants. Whilst acting always in accordance with relevant statutes, we also aim to enhance the service delivery beyond the legal requirements through pro-active management, forward planning and open communication.
Our professional fees for building management are in accordance with the scale of fees as gazetted under the Valuers, Appraisers & Estate Agents Rules 1986.
Our current projects are:
i. Facilities manager for a cluster of five warehouses in Klang Valley for Mapletree Malaysia Management Sdn Bhd. The warehouses cover around 80,000 sq ft of logistic warehousing building space where three of the warehouses are in Shah Alam and the remainder in Subang Jaya.
ii. Facilities manager for three warehouses located within Mapletree Shah Alam Logistics Park for Mapletree Malaysia Management Sdn Bhd. The warehouses cover around 640,000 sq ft of logistic warehousing space on a 25-acre land.
iii. Property management advisory and consultancy to the Joint Management Body (JMB) of Desa Gembira Condominium at Happy Garden, Kuala Lumpur on an-hoc basis from November 2013 to October 2014 and we are currently the managing agent of the condominium.
Project ManagementProject Management is a vital part of the comprehensive services offered to our clients. The range of services covers strategic planning, site assembly, funding negotiations and management of medium and large scale projects.
Business ValuationBusiness valuation is a process and a set of procedures used to estimate the economic value of an owner’s interest in a business.
Valuation is used by financial market participants to determine the price they are willing to pay or receive to effect a sale of a business. In addition to estimating the selling price of a business, the same valuation tools are often used by business appraisers to resolve disputes related to estate and gift taxation, divorce litigation, allocate business purchase price among business assets, establish a formula for estimating the value of partners' ownership interest for buy-sell agreements and many other business and legal purposes such as in shareholders deadlock, divorce litigation and estate contest .In some cases, the court would appoint a forensic accountant as the joint expert doing the business valuation.
Our business valuers are International Certified Valuation Specialist (ICVS) accredited by the International Association of Consultants, Valuators and Analysts (IACVA).